Feb 20, 2014

Deer and Black and White and......... Nothing Else

Meows To You,
The humans gave me a treat. They are quite good at this. I trained them well (:
Also Rebekah is excited about something. I don't know what it is? Who is Rebekah you ask. While she is my favorite human of all humans. So I think I'm her cat. But the rest of the kids think I'm there cat too.
In the back yard we saw deer looking at the ducks. They have been laying eggs since the beginning off February.
And there is something Rebekah likes. It makes sounds,It's black and white, and big!  I am going to call it The Thing Rebekah likes that make Sound. Rebekah says I should call it the TTRLTMS. Because it is shorter I will choose that.  Every night I will post a photo of it. So please comment on what you think it is.

Ciao,
Princess






P.S. On my photos this VERY night. I will add captions to my pictures. So check it out PWEASE. ):



The TTRLMS



Deer
Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share this blog with others.

Thank You (: